Note that the clusters of targets put on the head will be used as a starting point (or reference point if tracking is lost) during the scanning process.
To begin with scanning, follow these steps:
- Once ready, start the scanning session by pressing Start.
- Start with the cluster on the back of the head and move toward onto the one on the right side and come back to the one on the back doing a close loop.
- Start over with the targets at the back and repeat for the left side.
- Re-start the scan with the cluster on one side of the head and move toward onto the one on the other side to complete the scan of the top of the head and move toward the face to finish the scan.
- End the scanning session by pressing Stop.
- Save As the scan under a new name.